Saturday, December 6, 2008

SNOW much fun!

This past weekend, we decided to have a little family fun in the snow, since this is really the first winter that Jacob could play outdoors. So we BUNDLED up and headed outside. At first, Jacob didn't know what to think about the cold, white, powdery stuff that didn't have any resistance when he pushed on it. :) But then he got the hang of it. Daddy helped him walk around in it for awhile. Then he put Jacob in a laundry basket and pulled him around the front yard and on the newly snowblown sidewalk. Jacob had a BLAST! I think you can tell from the huge grin in the photos below. Happy winter!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! We venture out, too, but had a very different result. You remind me that I should blog those pics.

And where did you get the alpha for "snow"? I really like it! :-)

scaccogirl said...

I am excited to say that I made it myself! I typed the letters in the text tool and then used that as a clipping mask for one of the papers from Shabby Princess' Winter Seasonal collection. Then I applied my new chipboard action, and voila! I'm really happy with it!