Monday, April 26, 2010

Haircuts!

We went a little crazy this weekend and had both the boys' hair cut!
It was the first real haircut for Dane (aside from Mommy's hacking), and he was such a good boy for the whole thing.  We got Jacob's hair cut, too, and it was a little bit of an adventure.  Our regular coiffeuse, Marlene, only had time to cut one of the boys' hair, so I had her cut Dane's.  We then took Jacob to a nearby salon who accepted walk-ins, since I couldn't stand the bushy mop any more.  I asked the lady to leave it longer on top and shorter on the bottom.  She must not have had a lot of experience with children, because it was looking a little hacked up, and every time she tried to fix it, it kept getting shorter and shorter!  Finally I told her to stop, thinking I'd fix it myself at some point.  Oh, well, it still looks cute.  Here are the pics!

Getting ready for his first haircut:

The mop
 See?!?!

 Marlene working her magic!

Very chill...

The final product!

He looks so grown up!

 And speaking of grown up...

Shorter than I had hoped for, but still adorable!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They look ADORABLE! I just want to kiss all over those sweet boys. Will have to make arrangements to do that in person sometime soon. In the mean time, do if for me. :-)

Lora said...

They are both so cute! It's amazing how a haircut can make a little boy look so much older.

Rebecca said...

LeAnn, your blog is almost as cute as those ADORABLE boys!! What a fun post. Jacob is getting such a "big boy" look about him (I said the same thing to Sarah about her Aaron this week) and Dane, oh, those eyes!! Those eyes are going to break hearts, I tell ya!