Monday, July 11, 2011

Me Ra Koh Workshop Family Pictures

A month or so ago we had the opportunity to be models/guinea pigs/whatever for a photography workshop given by Me Ra Koh.  It was VERY exciting for me because I just adore Me Ra (and she's quite famous, to boot!).  So we dressed up in our coordinating (NOT matching!) outfits and headed downtown to have Me Ra's students (lots of them!) take pictures of us for an hour or two.

We eventually got the files from the shoot, and I have made them into a couple of scrapbook pages.  This first page is one where I tried to get in all of my favorite photos, and to balance the page with one of each of the boys, one of them with Daddy, one of them with Mommy, etc.



And this second page, well....there is only one word I could come up with for it.  Priceless...
Jacob and Daddy were joking around, and out of the blue, Jacob LICKED Gary's nose!  It was HILARIOUS!!!!  And wouldn't you know it, one of the photographers managed to catch the shot at that very moment. 



I plan to put a few more of the photos into scrapbook pages, which I will share later.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Wingz said...

Was blog surfing and found your site. Your boys are adorable! Great pics. You all seem to have a lot of fun.