Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lions and Tigers and... Skunks?!? Oh, MY!

Halloween this year was nearly an afterthought, when it was rescued by Sarah's phone call: "Can I bring over my little trick-or-treater to see you guys?" When she and Aaron arrived, they convinced me not to wait until Gary got home to go get the costumes out of the attic above our garage. (I REALLY don't like that place, so this was a big deal.) Lori and Rob had given us all of Casey's old costumes, and I went to find the one that would fit him this year, not remembering all that was up there. Much to my delight, I found this ADORABLE lion costume! I quickly gathered the light-brown overalls and Jacob was good to go. Daddy was VERY happy when he came home!

Here is Aaron in his CUTE skunk costume
(what a little stinker)
with Jakey on the porch:


And my baby lion - I just loved the pic of his little behind!

No comments: